Las nuevas solicitudes laborales llegan automáticamente a los registrados en el blog (haciendo apenas un par de clicks en "Seguir", columna de la derecha).
24 de abril 2013
24 de abril 2013
Les envío la búsqueda de músicos para cruceros que actualmente estamos realizando. Está en inglés ya es un requisito excluyente.
We are looking for musicians in interested on working onboard Cruiseships around the world!!
We are specifically looking for rhythm section players (bass, drums, guitar, piano) as well as horns (saxophone, trumpet, trombone).
- Only experienced musicians should apply since these positions are very challenging.
- Saxophone players must double on flute and clarinet.
- All players must be strong sight-readers
- Fluency in the English language is a must.
Apply by sending to: email@example.com
- CV in ENGLISH
- Repertoire list (no shorter than 300 popular songs in different styles for Lounge musicians)
- Video Demo link (youtube) 10-12 cover songs in various styles.Live performances are preferred over studio recordings. Songs should be short versions of 1 to 2 minutes only. (Lounge Musicians)
- Profesional photos
There are tow types of musicians:
*Lounge entertainers: Perform repertoire in various bars and lounges around the ship typically do 3 to 4 sets of 45 minutes per night.
* Orchestra musicians: A ship's orchestra usually consists of a rhythm section and several horn players. Depending on the size of the orchestra, a rhythm section includes bass, drums, piano and guitar, and a horn section includes saxophones, trumpets and trombones. They do two shows of 55 minutes with one rehearsal.
Contracts are typically 4 to 6 months long but that depends on the cruise line that hires them.
Meals and shared accomodation included.
The salary is Tax Free in US Dollars.